Greetings from Great Lakes Institute of Management!
We write to inform you about the upcoming two year PGDM Application Deadline on 25th February, 2018 and the extended application deadline for one year PGPM on 11th February, 2018.
Great Lakes PGDM 2018-20 (Two year MBA Program)
- PGDM 2018-20 Application Form | PGDM 2018-20 Admission Brochure
Great Lakes PGPM 2018-19 (One year MBA Program)
- PGPM 2018-19 Application Form (Appl. Deadline extended to 11th Feb, 2018)
The PGDM is a world class two year MBA program offered at both Great Lakes Chennai and Gurgaon campuses and offers a transformational experience for fresh graduates and young professionals.
Here’s some important information about the PGDM 2018-20:
- Eligibility Criteria: The PGDM is designed for freshers and young professionals with 0-2 years of work experience
- Globally Bench marked Curriculum: Collaborations with 9 top Global schools help in globally bench marking & updating learning experience at both Chennai & Gurgaon campuses
- Faculty: Great Lakes is widely appreciated for its renowned pool of faculty. 50+ full time faculty & 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. form the backbone of the learning experience
- Accreditations: The PGDM is globally accredited by AMBA, UK & SAQS. In 2014, Great Lakes became the youngest and 7th institute in India to receive the AMBA, UK accreditation. In 2017, the PGDM program also received accreditation from National Board of Accreditation
- Learning beyond Classroom: Karma-Yoga is an experiential leadership program which helps the students develop leadership skills while having a lasting impact on the lives of thousands of people living across 27 villages surrounding the campus. Empirical Study is one-of-a-kind platform for participants to study and critically analyse a real life business problem under the guidance of seasoned industry and faculty mentors
- Career Impact: Since inception, the PGDM has had a track record of 100% placements year-on year! The PGDM batch of 2107 had Highest CTC of INR 16 lakhs p.a. and Avg. CTC of INR 9.3 lakhs p.a.
- Rich and Diverse Peer Group: The PGDM has a versatile batch coming from backgrounds such as Engineering, IT, Accounts, Commerce, Finance etc. and backgrounds as varied as Zoology and Tourism. The multitude of experiences on offer enrich the overall peer learning both inside and outside the classroom
- Great Lakes Rankings 2017: Great Lakes is consistently ranked among the Top B-Schools in the country. It is ranked 3rd by Outlook India (One year MBAs), 4th by Business world (One year MBAs), 9th by Business India (Top B-Schools) & 14th by Business Today (Top B-Schools)
- Test Scores Accepted: Great Lakes accepts CAT 2016 & 2017 scores | XAT 2017 & 2018 scores | GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 | CMAT 2017 & 2018 scores for the PGDM 2018-20 admissions
Application Deadline: 25th February. Click Here to Start Your Application Now
Admissions are also open for Great Lakes One Year PGPM program.
The Great Lakes PGPM is one of India’s Top ranked one year MBA program designed for candidates with 2+ years of work experience (as on 31st March, 2018). The PGPM helps transform high potential professionals into competent business managers and decision makers.
- Test Scores Accepted: Great Lakes accepts CAT 2016 & 2017 scores | XAT 2017 & 2018 scores | GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 | CMAT 2017 scores for the PGPM 2018-19 admissions
- PGPM 2017 Placement Highlights: Since inception, the PGPM has had a track record of 100% placements year-on year! The PGPM batch of 2107 had Highest CTC of INR 34.5 lakhs p.a. and Avg. CTC of INR 12.33 lakhs p.a.
Please note the Application Deadline for PGPM 2018-19 has been extended to 11th Feb 2018 to allow XAT 2018 Test takers to apply for PGPM. Click Here to learn more.